Our leadership ...
Charles and Conny each love multicultural environments and are passionate about cultivating cross-cultural dialogue. They bring experience in multiple countries, which is just one reason why they love the diversity of our church.
Charles has a B.Sc. in Cross-Cultural Communication from North Central University in Minneapolis, MN, and is a M.Phil. candidate with Assumption University, Bangkok, Thailand. Charles' believes in the work of God and developing the giftings of God in each person's life, seeing each be equipped and released into active engagement with our world.
Conny has certificates in Travel from Humber College, is a Registered Practical Nurse. Charles started as Lead Pastor at DCC in September 2015, and also serves as with PAOC Mission Canada as the Cultural Language Groups Coordinator.
Our Elders are Carol Michelin and Elaine Housein. Our Deacon Board members are Prabha Packiam (Vice Chair), Lisa Malliett (Secretary), Sharron Anderson (Treasurer), and we have one vacant seat open at this time. These members, elected by the church membership, give spiritual and practical oversight in cooperation with our lead pastor to the body life and business of our church. And each, along with our lead pastor, welcome your inquiries, comments and suggestions.
To contact any of these leaders, we invite you to call or email the church office.
- Worship is led by a group of volunteers on a weekly rotation basis. Contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children's Ministries: Peter Kiely
- Youth: Nick Pennell and Tobi Greene
- Wilkinson School Program: Gary York
- Intercessors: Mary Gan and Elaine Housein
- Ushers: Valerie Charles
- Information Desk: Kerra Diwakar
- Custodian: Tobi Greene
- Church Administrator: Kerra Diwakar
We believe …
- We believe in the infilling of the Holy Spirit, with the initial physical evidence of speaking with other tongues, which gives power for service, and is manifested in the fruit and the gifts of the Spirit (Acts 1:8, 2:4; Galatians 5:22-23; I Corinthians 12-14).
- We believe that divine healing for the body is provided by Christ’s death (Isaiah 53:4; Matthew 8:16-17; James 5:14-16).
- We believe in the observance of the ordinances of Christian Baptism by immersion for believers, and the Lord’s Supper (Matthew 28:19; Acts 8:37-38; I Corinthians 11:23-26).
- We believe in the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ (II Timothy 4:11; Acts 1:11; I Thessalonians 4:13-18).
- We believe in the eternal destiny of individuals in either Heaven or Hell according to their acceptance or rejection of the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour (John 5:28-29, 14:2-3; Revelation 20:6, 11-15).
- We believe in the Bible as the inspired Word of God and as our final authority (II Timothy 3:15-16; II Peter 1:20-21).
- We believe in the only living and true God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19).
- We believe in the creation of humans by God and their total depravity through sin (Genesis 1:27; Hebrews 2:6-7; Romans 5:12; Jeremiah 17:9).
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth; in His sinless life; in His miracles; in His vicarious and atoning death; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension and in His High Priestly Ministry (John 1:1; Isaiah 7:14; I Peter 1:22; Acts 2:31-33; Hebrews 7:24-25).
- We believe in justification by faith and the new birth as essential for personal salvation (Galatians 1:16; John 3:5-7).
We are affiliated with the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada. Click HERE for the PAOC's Statement of Fundamental and Essential Truths.