VBS July 24 - 28, 2017; 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
NEW THIS YEAR: Pre- and Post- VBS add ons for working parents! We've ramped up our VBS this year to a whole day program, plus we've added pre- and post- VBS add ons to help parents who are otherwise at work and need to either drop off their kids earlier and/or pick them up later after work. Here are the per-child fees:
- 8:00 - 9:00 AM prev-VBS includes activities and breakfast $10
- 9:00 - 3:00 VBS program, a full day of stories, games, crafts and lunch $35
- 3:00 - 6:00 PM post-VBS includes activities and healthy snack $10
- OR: Full-day VBS program from 8:00 AM to 6:00 pm ($5.00 discount) $50
Note: Space is limited: First come, first served.
Pre-Register your kids at the church during Sunday service or office hours. Sorry - online registrations not accepted for VBS as personal, private information must be recorded and retained securely and a parent/guardian's signature is required, in addition to your child's registration fees. Pay by debit/credit, cash (exact payment, please!), or cheque in the office (M-F, 9:30 - 5:00)
Imagine a world where curious kids become hands-on inventors...
...who discover they're lovingly crafted by God. We'll be sparking creativity with interactive decoration and experiences. We're transforming parts of our building into places buzzing with excitement!
* All staff and volunteers working with vulnerable populations at Danforth Community Church have passed a BackCheck (background search and verification) and must comply with our Plan to Protect Policies and Procedures. This policy is available for viewing in the office upon request. We endeavour to provide a fun and safe environment for all who worship and fellowship with us.