Current Sunday Sermon Series
Just ask anyone, "Do you want to be blessed?" The obvious answer is, "Yes." Who doesn't?
The equally obvious question, then, is, Why aren't we all walking in blessing? If God really wants to bless us, why don't we always experience that?
We can walk in greater blessing, or less. The parameters are set by God; the decisions are ours. So how do we walk in such a way as to see the greatest unrestricted favour of God in our lives? What do we do, even unwittingly, that not only restrict His favour but even brings ourselves into judgment? Here is a liberating truth: God's desire is to not judge, but to bless. Yet, just like any good parent or guardian, must bring correction, redirection, instruction - including reproof - to bring us back to the way of His favour.
- Jan. 1 - 2017: The Year of the Lord's Favour (11:00 am) - plus coffee, tea (caffeine), muffins & donuts (sugar) at 10:30!
- Jan. 8 - The Wellspring of Favour: Come and Drink Deeply
- Jan. 15 - Responding to God's Favour: The Grace of Giving, part 1, with Rev. Frank Patrick
- Jan. 22 - Responding to God's Favour: The Grace of Giving, part 2, with Rev. Frank Patrick
- Jan. 29 - Flowing in Favour: How to Stay and Not Drift
- Feb. 5 - The Freedom of Favour: The Anointing's Liberating Work
Come let us walk in the Lord's favour together, and release His favour in our community!
Sunday Service begins at 10:30a.m.
Children and Junior Church available
We take the Bible as its all-sufficient source of faith and practice, and subscribe to the historic creeds of the universal Church. In common with historical, evangelical Christianity, we emphasize Christ as Saviour and coming King. We also present Christ as Healer and the Pentecostal position that His promised baptism in the Holy Spirit is needed for full Spirit-empowered life today.