Current Sunday Sermon Series
Exciting faith adventures still await you and I on a daily basis. Following Jesus is always like that. He's not routine in any way, but always venturing out into new social situations. If we're following Him, we'll be led into those situations with Him. And that means being His witness among people who either don't know or often have mistaken ideas about Jesus.
He has called us to be "his witnesses." We don't convert anyone. That's the Holy Spirit's job. But we are commissioned as, empowered to and called upon to be his advocates, bearing witness in words and well as deeds. Too often our natural reaction to a hostile world is to curb our message, reducing our volume. Fear and insecurity cause us to turn down the dial. Yet these don't bring glory to Jesus.
So how do we be faithful witnesses to Him in the midst of a culture which seems increasingly hostile to His message? That's what this series is all about! Join us on this faith journey as we look at ...
- Oct. 23 - SPIRITUAL CARDIOLOGY: Is it worth the pain?
- Oct. 30 - IDOLATRY & THEOLOGY: What are we worshiping?
- Nov. 06 - WHEN YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH: What to say as His witness
- Nov. 13 - YOU (and I) AREN'T BILLY GRAHAM: Being yourself as His witness
- Nov. 20 - ROCKIN' AND ROLLIN': Getting started is faith in action
- Nov. 27 - ENGAGING THE 'BIG 3'': Responding to Atheists, Muslims and Hindus
Let's "turn up the volume" of our witness and see what God does!
Sunday Service begins at 10:30a.m.
Children and Junior Church available
We take the Bible as its all-sufficient source of faith and practice, and subscribe to the historic creeds of the universal Church. In common with historical, evangelical Christianity, we emphasize Christ as Saviour and coming King. We also present Christ as Healer and the Pentecostal position that His promised baptism in the Holy Spirit is needed for full Spirit-empowered life today.